News:  Site has moved to another host due to our old one closing down. Thank you for all your patients!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: {TD} Team Domination  (Read 14203 times)
Dominator
Right Boob Of Alisa
Administrator
Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « on: January 03, 2008, 05:07:12 PM »

{TD} Formed around 2003 and it started when I was about 15/16 and became really serious when i was 18 years old. The only game we played at the time was AvP 2 PH: Aliens Vs Predator 2 Primal Hunt.

Some {TD} History:

Team domination first name was Team Deathmatch Red Sun. We got the Red Sun name from a map that had a awesome looking planet/sun that was red (Avp 2 Alien vs predator). You can't see it here but this was the map:

I formed TD when I was 15/16 with another person. We got sick of clans asking for us to join and shit so we made our own, and the rules haven't really changed since then. The guy never really came back, so I kept it going and decided that Team Deatmatch Was a pretty gay name for a clan and Team Domination was less gay. Also named it Team Domination because my name was always Dominator. (Because I was dominating, just kidding...) And then TD turned l33t and EVERYONE wanted in. Then Rasputin joined the clan, followed by Auroma, StaFForD, Echo and the rest. Now today, I miss Auroma, Echo, Rasputin, Halo3, but time goes on and people come in and out. In that time, we were having tryouts. People were having to play against me, while StaFFord or one of the members would watch and then they would play them and I would watch because at that time we were striving for skill. That game really took serious skill, its not like TF2. I also took out all the noob weapons. TD and DTH were the best clan on AVP, along with Voodoo. We left that game though due to the on going drama of; getting sick of being called a hacker, lag fest 2005, personal drama and ego, blah blah blah (I was just good, also there were N00B's that would crash the server and hack in it all the time, and theres no way to stop them unless you block their IP. through your fire wall, there was no easy ban button, not to mention when they crashed the server it didn't restart it self unlike TF2 is like bam I'm back thanks to Linux... Not to mention we played that game pretty much everyday until we got sick of all glitches, and exploits that never got fixed.

Server Name:

Our server was called COME GET DOMINATED and since then on we haven't really used that name, we try to keep everything original, but now it's called {TD} Team Domination, that's amazing right? Maybe we will bring back the name for a couple of days or so just to bring back the memories.

Then we moved to HL2:DM before TF2, but we didn't have a server there, we just played on the Skul` Shock servers which was amazing!

What's TD about?

When we started out we looked for people that had skill, honor, loyalty, and above all else a great personality. Also we like long walks on the beach and an ice cream Sundays.....NOT!!!!!!!!!

But finding people like that is harder to come across than we thought. We've seen so many people come ago and have learned the best methods for recruiting people and keeping this clan alive.

We really don't consider us a clan really because we don't like rules, competition, and ranking. We like to be known more as a team because there is less rules, everything is more easy going, and nobody considers them self better or in power.

What we ask from our members.

All we ask for people that are members or that want to join is just be cool with everything; meaning just get along with everyone around you because everything is much easier when everyone is happy but it is o.k to get mad sometimes because it is natural. Please use are {TD} and {RS} clan tags in between your name at all times. Try to stick to the server if you can, but it's okay if you are playing on another one. Please be loyal to our clan meaning don't join another one and post of our forum frequently if you don't mind. Also try to stay active and that's mainly it, that's all we ask. We don't ask much from you but please ask much from us, everyone on here has such a great talent at something, we all here are very willing to help anyone out. {TD} members are closer than brothers and we are going to keep it that way. Thanks guys for reading, hope that covers everything!

* P.S if any clan member would like to add anything to this thread please PM me the details and I will put it right up!

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:53:26 AM »

UPDATED BITCHES, Re-read to experience the amazing history of TD, it may be on the History Chanel to!

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »

Unlocked for topic discussion and questions that you guys may have.

Boba fett
    « Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »

Smiley
    Boba fett
    « Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »

not to mention when they crashed the server it didn't restart it self unlike TF2 is like bam I'm back bitch thanks to linux...

What the hell wiht linux?
    FeatheredFrog58
    Master Poster
    2nd Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:May 26, 2008, 06:46:33 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »

*Snif snif*.  What a great story *SNeeeez*  I um... got something in my eye.  Zoundz!

Eat More Chicken.

This space has been paid for by Chick-ful-A.  A very proud sponser of featheredfrog58 kicking people's butts on Team Fortress 2...

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 02:02:22 PM »

Linux has a program monitor to see if it's running so if it crashes it will restart it, avp was writen for linux, also windows can do that but if there is an error message it will not restart it.

Boba fett
    « Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »

ok. LINUX!!!!  :tongue:
    StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 11, 2005, 05:42:22 AM

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »

im still here bitches!

Boba fett
    « Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

Yup!
    StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »

oh and that map was totally pred and alien advantage, humans were practically screwed unless you were me or dom or amy. Too many dark areas, hiding areas

Boba fett
    « Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »

awesome
    StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 04:18:10 PM »

Dom, we should change the server name to {TD} COME GET DOMINATED

might get more traffic in it too cause it might be considered a "challenge"

Boba fett
    « Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »

Yea!
    Mayhem
    Master Poster
    Clan Member
    Captain

• Date Registerd:March 26, 2008, 08:53:18 PM

I own a pedobear and a mouse now...

View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »

Hmmm Sure why not!

())___CRAYOLA___))>
    PSN: Dorihemish
    Sig creation in process
    Kenny
    Informant
    First Sergeant

• Date Registerd:June 23, 2008, 07:17:23 PM

Somethings you do, are un-doable.

View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »

hmmmm yea, but that could start stuff with rival clans.... but yea that would be an "ok" name

StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »

A, its not a "ok" name, its an awsome name

and B, why would it start stuff with rival clans?

LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 20, 2005, 10:14:03 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 10:37:18 PM »

what rival clans?

:- O <===============================================================================================================================8:- O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  order now and you can suck my dick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    Kenny
    Informant
    First Sergeant

• Date Registerd:June 23, 2008, 07:17:23 PM

Somethings you do, are un-doable.

View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 06:22:33 AM »

because the name {TD} COME GET DOMINATED is a challenge and rival clans are like thats bullshit we can kick there ass'es and etc...

defiantheart
    « Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »

Awesome. That's some cool info.
    LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 08:17:56 AM »

me dom and annihilator played call of duty as TD for about an hour and said F this. that's when we ended up at HL2:DM

:- O <===============================================================================================================================8:- O
    Batista
    Master Poster
    2nd Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:August 08, 2005, 01:18:19 PM

The Beast is Unleashed!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 04:59:01 AM »

I remember when we were playing AVP2, man I miss those days, good times. It is so different playing and no one else is there, I miss all you guys. However time gos on, as {TD} plays other games I will still play AVP2. Good Luck with the team in the future. Keep it alive Dom, keep making it grow.

~{TD}Batista{RS}

{TD}B@tist@{RS}
    LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 12:47:26 PM »

you should try TF2 batista. im sure youd enjoy it.

StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 02:44:07 PM »

yeah, it never gets old either

Batista
    Master Poster
    2nd Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:August 08, 2005, 01:18:19 PM

The Beast is Unleashed!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 09:12:48 AM »

I will have to look around for it. Where I live, most stores sell alot of shitty games. I will try to get get it, what would be a good place to start?

{TD}B@tist@{RS}
    LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »

you can buy the orange box through steam and get HL2, portal, and TF2 for cheap. good deal

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »

Download Steam Here, it's free:

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php

And then purchase the orangebox here:

http://orange.half-life2.com/

Alfalfa
    Negative Nancy
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:March 18, 2008, 05:20:20 PM

Is awesome and smells good

View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »

YEAH!!

Quote from: Stobbin
    I've got to agree with Alfalfa on this.
    StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 12:35:43 PM »

yeah orange box goes for close to the price of HL2 by itself, so its a great deal

Rasputin
    OLD SCHOOL
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 11, 2005, 09:47:22 AM

View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 12:36:54 AM »

Dude...

Great times!

RAS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
    Print
    Jump to: