News:  Site has moved to another host due to our old one closing down. Thank you for all your patients!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dominator!  (Read 706 times)
Dominator
Right Boob Of Alisa
Administrator
Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « on: May 24, 2009, 11:23:58 PM »

So liquid, obliterator, and I went out for some drinks tonight..  I just spent more money than I should but I know now how much I Love TD and I love exactly how everything is going.  I havent drank anything in a long ass time like I have tonight so excuse me if I am insulting towards you.  I'm feeling like a million dollars and I just played Thunder struck over the jut box (their server didnt crash running sourcemod Smiley haha) but yea I feel good and I love this clan even though you guys bitch at me for decisions I make about running the server but I know you guys don't know that I only do it out of the betterness of the clan and that the only thing i get out of this that goes my way is playing badwater out of the rotation.  Everything else is for you guys I swear and I love you guys a lot even though I don't show it but I mean a leader has to do something some times that he/she might not be proud of but they might have had no choice to do so.  TD 4 life!! love you guys, cya tomorrow when I see this (oh fuck what did I just do...)

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 20, 2005, 10:14:03 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

SARAH!

aw shit...

:- O <===============================================================================================================================8:- O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  order now and you can suck my dick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    Alfalfa
    Negative Nancy
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:March 18, 2008, 05:20:20 PM

Is awesome and smells good

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 12:41:38 AM »

Have sex with me.

Quote from: Stobbin
    I've got to agree with Alfalfa on this.
    ViRuS
    Informant
    Clan Member
    First Sergeant

• Date Registerd:October 05, 2008, 06:58:42 AM

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 05:15:59 AM »

awww how sweet dom

Stu
    Master Derp
    Clan Member
    Colonel

• Date Registerd:July 29, 2008, 04:36:24 PM

By 2050, 98% of our hurr will be durr.

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 06:33:25 AM »

Quote from: Dominator
    So liquid, obliterator, and I went out for some drinks tonight..  I just spent more money than I should but I know now how much I Love TD and I love exactly how everything is going.  I havent drank anything in a long ass time like I have tonight so excuse me if I am insulting towards you.  I'm feeling like a million dollars and I just played Thunder struck over the jut box (their server didnt crash running sourcemod Smiley haha) but yea I feel good and I love this clan even though you guys bitch at me for decisions I make about running the server but I know you guys don't know that I only do it out of the betterness of the clan and that the only thing i get out of this that goes my way is playing badwater out of the rotation.  Everything else is for you guys I swear and I love you guys a lot even though I don't show it but I mean a leader has to do something some times that he/she might not be proud of but they might have had no choice to do so.  TD 4 life!! love you guys, cya tomorrow when I see this (oh fuck what did I just do...)

We love you too dom but seriously, tl;dr lol

omfgcows
    Niggerwaguan
    Clan Member
    Colonel

• Date Registerd:May 21, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »

dood i love td too Sad

Stobbin
    Old Pervert
    Retired Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:January 11, 2008, 05:26:03 PM

Peekaboo

View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 02:20:10 PM »

Damn,  Dom gets all wordy when he gets into the boozenhoochen.

StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 11, 2005, 05:42:22 AM

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »

the spelling isnt all that bad either

DM
    MEDIC!
    Sergeant

• Date Registerd:December 26, 2007, 02:48:11 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »

dom you know we love u too!!
    bitching is just a natural part of life love

btw is it ok to post here when ure not drunk? first, i was fcuked up pretty bad last night, and second, hangover still counts as 'intoxicated' ight?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
    Print
    Jump to: