News:  Site has moved to another host due to our old one closing down. Thank you for all your patients!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: request  (Read 1771 times)
Mr.MiYuggi
Wax on, Whacks off
Clan Member
Colonel

• Date Registerd:November 17, 2008, 04:04:41 PM

DOMINATOR!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
    « on: August 23, 2009, 11:56:09 PM »

can we get rid of the REALLY ANNOYING LOUD beeping that happens every time you hit someone on the server? it peaks out my sound card and causes my headset to distort, forcing me to rip my headset off when i get a string of hits on someone. that would be very much appreciated.

Shadowmonk3y
    Who Flung Poo
    Clan Member
    Command Sergeant Major

• Date Registerd:April 10, 2008, 07:50:55 PM

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 12:00:39 AM »

agreed and also we have many retarded unneed mods that cause ppl to lag

i beleive tha tsoem of teh useless/uneeded should go away

Quote from: SquidPron
    Jason is pussy whipped to no end. Cheesy
    Quote from: Combat Wombat
    Moar dicks.
    Mr.MiYuggi
    Wax on, Whacks off
    Clan Member
    Colonel

• Date Registerd:November 17, 2008, 04:04:41 PM

DOMINATOR!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 12:02:43 AM »

to give you an example of the lag that i experience....i have connected to a server based out of england with 200 ping, and get 20fps better there than i do on our server when i run a solid ping of 70ish

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 12:36:15 AM »

I might remove that plugin once valve fixes this lag bullshit.  When Panman56` was alive he ran this similar mod on his server and I got really used to it at first as I gave it time without complaining about it, you'd be surprised how many ghost shots there are now.  I removed a shit load of plugins to reduce lag and I have played on other servers to see this lag shit and its not ours it due to the upate as well as many people have said so as well.

Thanks to all for bitching at me for adding something and complaining that I take forever to make changes around here, you really make me work that much better to know what I have to look for appreciation.

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

3xtacy
    great at raves
    Clan Member
    First Sergeant

• Date Registerd:February 14, 2009, 08:33:12 PM

<3333333333

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 12:28:49 PM »

I might remove that plugin once valve fixes this lag bullshit.  When Panman56` was alive he ran this similar mod on his server and I got really used to it at first as I gave it time without complaining about it, you'd be surprised how many ghost shots there are now.  I removed a shit load of plugins to reduce lag and I have played on other servers to see this lag shit and its not ours it due to the upate as well as many people have said so as well.

Thanks to all for bitching at me for adding something and complaining that I take forever to make changes around here, you really make me work that much better to know what I have to look for appreciation.

I love you dom.  <3

I appreciate everything you do for us.  ^^

Mama Luigi
    Squadelah!
    Retired Member
    Command Sergeant Major

• Date Registerd:December 10, 2008, 01:32:04 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »

Thank god you got rid of that buzzing plug-in, No fun Hearing BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

When setting someone aflame...

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »

Good maybe people will play pyro less so I wont need to add a class balancer

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

Combat Wombat
    Marsupial
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:December 02, 2008, 01:30:01 PM

FFFFFFFFFF

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »

Thank god you got rid of that buzzing plug-in, No fun Hearing BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    When setting someone aflame...

I fixed it for you. Much better this way.

Quote from: DM
    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ... wait, what?
    Creep Gnome
    Affluent
    Retired Member
    1st Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:August 18, 2008, 05:50:02 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »

I'm a tool
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:27:55 PM by Dominator » Logged

Pray. I'll give you that much time. All the evil you're done up to now... Repent it, and sleep.
    -Linus, Fire Emblem 7
    Mama Luigi
    Squadelah!
    Retired Member
    Command Sergeant Major

• Date Registerd:December 10, 2008, 01:32:04 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

Uhhhh, that sound is DEFINITELY still there. And it's the most annoying thing anyone has ever created.

Also, posting things like this doesn't make anyone care. I highly doubt a "loud beeping noise when you deal damage" was asked for by many people.

+1 Logic

Shadowmonk3y
    Who Flung Poo
    Clan Member
    Command Sergeant Major

• Date Registerd:April 10, 2008, 07:50:55 PM

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »

+1 Logic
    this now brings him to a whopping 1 logic

Quote from: SquidPron
    Jason is pussy whipped to no end. Cheesy
    Quote from: Combat Wombat
    Moar dicks.
    LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 20, 2005, 10:14:03 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »

its way to easy to find disguised spys with this mod on

:- O <===============================================================================================================================8:- O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  order now and you can suck my dick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    Creep Gnome
    Affluent
    Retired Member
    1st Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:August 18, 2008, 05:50:02 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 07:29:22 PM »

+1 Logic
    this now brings him to a whopping 1 logic

Sadly, that puts me about 11 points above most people here.

Pray. I'll give you that much time. All the evil you're done up to now... Repent it, and sleep.
    -Linus, Fire Emblem 7
    Combat Wombat
    Marsupial
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:December 02, 2008, 01:30:01 PM

FFFFFFFFFF

View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »

OHSNAP.

Quote from: DM
    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ... wait, what?
    Pages: [1]   Go Up
    Print
    Jump to: