News:  Site has moved to another host due to our old one closing down. Thank you for all your patients!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: For Shitz and Gigggzlasdklweasssad  (Read 1728 times)
Dominator
Right Boob Of Alisa
Administrator
Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « on: June 22, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

I put the TF2 server up on a diff I.P

The server wont always be up and I wont be maintaining it.  I'm only doing this as a couple people have requested it and I figured if it's not to much work why not.  This is to just remember the old days.

The server isn't exactly the same as our old one was shut down before I could get the files... *cough* hental1ty *cough*

I.P can be used as here: tf2.teamdomination.com if that doesn't work then ping it to obtain the I.P

*edit* or you can use 174.34.158.194 for our new one hosted by Desioutkast!

penis
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:57:55 PM by Dominator » Logged

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:June 25, 2009, 01:52:20 AM

...Breaks 4th wall and doesn't afraid of anything.

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 08:27:46 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLTZctTG6cE?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/DLTZctTG6cE?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Benny is politically correct. Benny is better than you. Benny is lighting you on fire.
    StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 11, 2005, 05:42:22 AM

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 07:02:09 PM »

meh

I am over TF2. They have gone a bit crazy with all the items and junk

HENTAL1TY
    Sooooo Small
    Major

• Date Registerd:February 16, 2008, 07:14:01 PM

DSS 4 EVER

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »

lol. I gave all my tf2 items away. Now I have no reason to play anymore. anyways, back to Black Ops!

DickTater
    Master Baiter
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 22, 2005, 08:23:12 PM

Attic {RoD}

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 07:50:37 PM »

me no like black cops

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »

meh

I am over TF2. They have gone a bit crazy with all the items and junk

All the items made TF2 better. More choices in gameplay compared to Vanilla.

lol. I gave all my tf2 items away. Now I have no reason to play anymore. anyways, back to Black Ops!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:36:21 AM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

Benny is politically correct. Benny is better than you. Benny is lighting you on fire.
    Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 10:13:24 AM »

No vanilla is better.....

But it was fun to remember the old days, good clean funz

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 12:52:54 PM »

No vanilla is better...

Err... Alot of the changes Valve has made has been for the better. Especially Airblast. Many a time I've been thanked for rescuing someone from a rocket speeding towards them, or from a fiery death.

I'd also like to point out that Sandvich throwing is another good addition. Vanilla, if you were a heavy, you'd just watch your medic/buddy crumble down from painful un-nerfed fire after a Pyro W+M1'd you both. Nothing you could do.

Soldier also has had some good changes to do with teamwork, especially buff banner / Concheror, helping with offensive pushes.

Scout being another good example. Without Mad Milk, you'd either have to go find a medic (WHO WERE BUSY POCKET HEALING HEAVIES.) or find a Medkit. More later.
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:13:48 PM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »

No.

Combat Wombat
    Marsupial
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:December 02, 2008, 01:30:01 PM

FFFFFFFFFF

View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 02:15:17 PM »

No.

Quote from: DM
    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ... wait, what?
    LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 20, 2005, 10:14:03 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 02:55:32 PM »

Hats and everything that came after ruined It for me.

:- O <===============================================================================================================================8:- O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  order now and you can suck my dick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    StaFForD
    Clan Hobo
    TD Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 11, 2005, 05:42:22 AM

Fist Da Bitch!

View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »

quoted for justice

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 07:31:57 PM »

this

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 02:19:46 AM »

Hats are hats. Not godly bastions of pure, pre-made-team-stomping power. Looking fancy isn't going to stop that angry pyro from planting an axtinguisher in your skull while you're on fire. Your gun is.

Besides, almost EVERY game has some means of customizing yourself to look, even if slightly, different than everyone else.

As a matter of fact, Valve has probably been the most relaxed in regards of added goodies. Just about everything that you can purchase in the Mann Co. store and find in the Crates you can obtain by trading or just playing the game itself.

Just a bummer that nopony else in {TD} enjoys tf2 anymore...
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:13:27 AM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 06:45:55 AM »

I remember the good old FPS where you had the freedom of selecting a class.  I was used to you play as this and enjoy the game. 

Getting on a game and selecting a class and then playing was the easiest and most fun way I had at FPS.  Even HL2DM amused me for quite sometime and there wasn't really any class selection. 

I don't want to dick around with anything.  The game was simple and fun and I didn't have to spend 20 mins minecrafting my weapons.  That's what the /give command is for..

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 08:15:47 AM »

I don't want to dick around with anything.  The game was simple and fun and I didn't have to spend 20 mins minecrafting my weapons.  That's what the /give command is for..

Granted, it is a nuisance to have to craft around or track down something you want, but, even if you don't want the new items, it's not like they're required to do anything. Just different means of getting the job done, which is killing people.

I digress, though. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Just giving my 2 cents on the matter.
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:25:00 AM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

DickTater
    Master Baiter
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

Attic {RoD}

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 08:21:31 AM »

now its free to play. im fuckin insulted. not like i play it anymore... but they fuckin made it free to play :F

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:02 AM »

now its free to play. im fuckin insulted. not like i play it anymore... but they fuckin made it free to play :F

Rofl, yeah. It's going to be annoying with all the newfoals, hackers and whatnot popping up, but I don't doubt Valve will have something special up their sleeve for dealing with that sort of thing.

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 08:28:45 AM »

Granted, it is a nuisance to have to craft around or track down something you want, but, even if you don't want the new items, it's not like they're required to do anything. Just different means of getting the job done, which is killing people.

True but its like they made it so that people don't have to learn how to deal with a class having its own advantage so having a weapon instead of learning how to counter it is there for them. 

Idk I loved learning each class and how to use them properly and I got really good at it, and imo the game was balanced.  I do remember bitching a lot about pyro being over powered but that did make me learn how to avoid them and get the kill.

DickTater
    Master Baiter
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

Attic {RoD}

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 08:31:40 AM »

i hear that us badasses who actually bought the shit got something special..... BUUUUUT its a hat. i wanted a golden wrench. or a nuke. because some of us have had the game since near the beginning.

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 09:14:31 AM »

Yea I could care less about a hat really.  Give us like full admin for life on every server or something.

SquidPron
    Clan Pimp
    Clan Member
    Command Sergeant Major

• Date Registerd:January 29, 2009, 05:31:09 PM

"I'm gonna ink!"

View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 09:56:13 AM »

Yea I could care less about a hat really.  Give us like full admin for life on every server or something.

Quote from: Kelreth
    Be quiet fool, the boobs are watching... always watching....
    Quote from: Bungie
    Once a giant laser squid from space landed at my house and said it would destroy the world.
    Quote from: DickTater
    Squiddeh, I love you so much. I may or may not have inked myself... I'll let you know after my cold shower.
    Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »

True but its like they made it so that people don't have to learn how to deal with a class having its own advantage so having a weapon instead of learning how to counter it is there for them.  

>Implying demomen had to 'learn' how to stickyspam.

I'm kiddin'. Sort of. But, yeah, Bonk is a prime example. Scout's hard counter is a nice Rank 3 sentry, he can easily dupe those with the invulnerability. They should've kept the slowdown afterwords.

I do remember bitching a lot about pyro being over powered but that did make me learn how to avoid them and get the kill.

Pyro wasn't overpowered then, he isn't overpowered now. Spies who have good aim are nightmares to fight against. Revolver takes about 5 shots to take down a Pyro at full HP (Going by base damage, which is 40)...

THE REVOLVER SOUND STILL HAUNTS ME IN MY DREAMS...

its a hat.

Could be worse. Could be another set of badges.
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:52:23 PM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

DickTater
    Master Baiter
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

Attic {RoD}

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »

NOTHING STUPID ABOUT BADGES

LiquidSnake
    Mute
    TD Administrator
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:July 20, 2005, 10:14:03 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 10:55:48 PM »

I got annoyed when my medic would go afk when I was capping a point to go craft some scrap metal cuz he got a 4th bonk energy Dick. I'm just sayin.

Maybe we should hop on hl2 dm again. Minus shotgun.

:- O <===============================================================================================================================8:- O
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  order now and you can suck my dick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »

Not a bad idea... I'm sure I don't have to spend 40 mins fixing crashes the updates have caused.

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #26 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »

I got annoyed when my medic would go afk when I was capping a point to go craft some scrap metal cuz he got a 4th bonk energy Dick. I'm just sayin.

Maybe we should hop on hl2 dm again. Minus shotgun.

First of all, you should've told that medic you were going to love and tolerate the shit out of him for going afk while you were both on a point.

Second. Half-Life 2 DM? Can I still be a Pyro?

Creep Gnome
    Affluent
    Retired Member
    1st Lieutenant

• Date Registerd:August 18, 2008, 05:50:02 PM

View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 06:05:21 AM »

love and tolerate the shit out of him

Y'know, I like FiM and all, but this stupid "lol love and tolerate the shit out of you" bullshit needs to stop. It was almost funny the first time, but afterwards I just want to break people's hands when I see that they typed that.

Kinda on-topic:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2s9ZvIl_Ns

Pray. I'll give you that much time. All the evil you're done up to now... Repent it, and sleep.
    -Linus, Fire Emblem 7
    Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 06:50:14 AM »

I just want to break people's hands when I see that they typed that.

And that my friends is the power of pure friendship. <3

All joking aside, I admit it is overused, but I still like it.
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 07:12:33 AM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

DickTater
    Master Baiter
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

Attic {RoD}

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 07:20:45 AM »

love and tolerate the shit out of him

Y'know, I like FiM and all, but this stupid "lol love and tolerate the shit out of you" bullshit needs to stop. It was almost funny the first time, but afterwards I just want to break people's hands when I see that they typed that.

Kinda on-topic:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2s9ZvIl_Ns

i felt the same way. i had a nasty shudder when i read bennys post.... love you benny but OISHDGOSDGSLDGSD

Benny Burnsalot
    Pyromaniac
    Clan Member
    2nd Lieutenant

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #30 on: June 29, 2011, 07:24:05 AM »

love you benny but OISHDGOSDGSLDGSD

Oh and to those who were on the {TD} server last night. I had fun.

Nopony is safe from the Puff N' Sting.
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:30:12 AM by Benny Burnsalot » Logged

Combat Wombat
    Marsupial
    Clan Member
    General of the Air Force

• Date Registerd:December 02, 2008, 01:30:01 PM

FFFFFFFFFF

View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 11:20:05 AM »

Silly Benny. Ponies are for prepubescent girls!

Quote from: DM
    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ... wait, what?
    Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »

174.34.158.194 - new and not hosted from home, thank desioutkast..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
    Print
    Jump to: