News:  Site has moved to another host due to our old one closing down. Thank you for all your patients!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nov 2016 - What have you been up to!!?  (Read 252 times)
Dominator
Right Boob Of Alisa
Administrator
Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « on: November 09, 2016, 03:06:04 PM »

Hey guys, Dom here!  If you're seeing this post that means you figured to check if the forums were still up and well wouldn't you know it... it is!

What have you guys been up to? I'll start:
    Software Engineer now at a corporation being an adult now. I deff miss the TD days of being up late on TD Fun Night on Tuesdays listening to Techno with the server time speeding up and slowing down to the music...  A lot of the stuff I learned from doing the forums, game servers, etc has prepared me for the corp world like modding some mods, testing them on the test server, having them ready for our main one... who knew?

Also been making videos on YouTube.  It's pretty much exactly how the server is with overused sound effects and terrible jokes that I kill!

We've been playing StarWars Battle Front on PC here and there and looking to move on to maybe Titan Fall 2 or possibly Battlefield 1....

Also our TeamSpeak server is still up if you guys want to use it.  If you want admin and channel in there, hit me up for free!
    ts.TeamDomination.com Port 10401

If you guys want to stay connected, here's some social media stuff:
    http://troystube.com
    https://www.snapchat.com/add/txroydabadboy
    https://twitter.com/TroysTube
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013095760448

What are you guys up to?  How do we stay in touch with you?  Who do you think would win in a fight between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:10:42 PM by Dominator » Logged

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

raVen
    Master Bates
    Clan Member
    Command Sergeant Major

• Date Registerd:August 19, 2005, 09:29:08 AM

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:41:25 AM »

Hey Dom, I hopped on when I was remniscing the old days and found this thread. I was hoping to find out if anyone had AvP2:PH on iso now and that maybe we could hook up to play a round of it like old times.

Nowadays: I'm in my last semester of undergraduate, and Lord willing I'll be either moving into my field as a chaplain or going to graduate school for it. It's been a crazy ride since the old days.

I just recently moved on to CS:GO because it seems like thats where the world is headed these days, but if you guys are moving to BF1, I might just have to go pick it up.

I don't normally get on other forms of communication anymore. Having 14 of them like the  old days took it out of me. If you want to catch up you can find me on Discord in this chatroom. Discord is easy because you can use it from your browser if you'd like, and don't have to download it.

https://discord.gg/AvX75AH <- this link shouldn't ever expire, if it does, let me know.

I'm also on steam still, we could play something there.

As with the fight between a taco and a grilled cheese, I think that the taco shell is too brittle instead of sturdy in order to win, one good knock and the taco is doneskies.

Dominator
    Right Boob Of Alisa
    Administrator
    Admiral

• Date Registerd:July 10, 2005, 04:07:53 PM

Clan Leader

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 11:39:41 AM »

Hey Raven!  Good to hear from you!!!  Congrats on being on your last semester!

Yeah a lot of people play CS:GO, it's still soooooo popular!   We didn't move over to BF1, Liquid and I have been playing it here and there. I'll play it with other friends as well but honestly, I don't really care for it.  It's still pretty popular but I just don't have fun playing it.

Liquid and I really seem to like TitanFall 2. I know I for sure enjoy it.  It's been my go to game for a few months now and I highly recommend it.  Otherwise some of the TD gang members and myself will hop on Overwatch, usually on the weekends for some team playing.

We're also on discord too, I feel it's a much better applications however nobody switched over from TeamSpeak so we're still stuck with TS.

I'm still on Steam, Origin, and BattleNet hit me up if you see me on.

Good call on the grilled cheese winning.

{TD}Dominator{RS} - The term Dominator generally refers to someone or something that exercises Domination.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
    Print
    Jump to: